Who's Awake

Morning All. Waiting with bated breath [like the cat outside the mousehole] for the Painters to arrive for the redecoration of the new Dining Room ceiling and walls. After that, it'll just be the carpet cleaning and restretching ...

Steve

What an exciting St Valentines day for us! Shingles jabs first thing this morning then back home to wait for the knackerman to arrive and put down a very poorly sheep and cart it off. At least it’s nice and sunny and the domestic solar is doing what it was designed for.

Morning

We are off for a walk down the prom this morning with the lure of a brunch at the end of it.

Last edited:
Morning campers
just back from the vets with Taya she has a problem with one of her eyes really Teary and red so eye drops for a week see if it clears up.

Morning

We are plan a wander up into the town this morning. Sun forecast again all day today so slothing about outside this afternoon.

Morning

Hopefully off for a bike ride this morning then lazing about afterwards.

Had a we run up to Portstewart yesterday and slept like a log last night, but cat wakened me looking his morning feed at 7am.

Morning

A bimble this morning then general slothing for us.

Breakfast at the strand this morning then a little stroll round Builth Wells before moving on to our next stop.

Morning

Bike ride this morning and then out to lunch with the folks on the pitch next to us.

Morning

Not much planned for today. We'll have a wander out for a coffee and to the supermarket I think.

Morning everyone

Sun shining to celebrate the last day of the 28 day driving ban! Highlight of the day will be a trip to the Co op to see if they have any eggs yet! I'm beginning to understand why my mother detested the ration of powdered egg in WWII ... :rolleyes:

Steve

Morning

Our last day in Benicassim for this trip. Despite the mixed weather it's been great.

Back