Who's Awake

Morning

Moving up to border country today to a place called Banyoles.

Morning

Heading in to France today towards the Montpellier area.

Morning back home from a very cold tour of Wales
What, no welcome in the hillsides, Annie? Never thought that 'We'll keep a welcome in the hillsides' could be interpreted as a refusal to share it :rolleyes:. Must be because they lost the Rugby at the weekend ... :D

Steve

What, no welcome in the hillsides, Annie? Never thought that 'We'll keep a welcome in the hillsides' could be interpreted as a refusal to share it :rolleyes:. Must be because they lost the Rugby at the weekend ... :D

Steve
Don’t get me wrong it was a great week it an awful lot of no overnighting signs more than I remember and we ate well Chinese one night fish and chips another and I do love a motorway services triple BLT when no cafes were open for breakfast and the scenery when driving from one place to another was fab but it did feel like it was closed for the winter I’ll try again later in the year. 😂

Don’t get me wrong it was a great week it an awful lot of no overnighting signs more than I remember and we ate well Chinese one night fish and chips another and I do love a motorway services triple BLT when no cafes were open for breakfast and the scenery when driving from one place to another was fab but it did feel like it was closed for the winter I’ll try again later in the year. 😂
The Chinese are good but i find their bones a tad crunchie

ahhh...good, traditional Welsh grub :D

Morning back home from a very cold tour of Wales
That's a shame Annie we were there a couple of weeks ago and it wasn't wall to wall sunshine, but no rain and we didn't feel cold, it is a lovely place and most of the people were really nice, but like anywhere you do have to pick your locations with care as some places are more or less shut in February, I'm crap with names especially Welsh ones but Dolgellau is a lovely little place with a couple of nice cafes, T.H. Roberts.

We did mainly use our own collected POIs from previous trips but we did also look at and stay on some from WC too.

That's a shame Annie we were there a couple of weeks ago and it wasn't wall to wall sunshine, but no rain and we didn't feel cold, it is a lovely place and most of the people were really nice, but like anywhere you do have to pick your locations with care as some places are more or less shut in February, I'm crap with names especially Welsh ones but Dolgellau is a lovely little place with a couple of nice cafes, T.H. Roberts.

We did mainly use our own collected POIs from previous trips but we did also look at and stay on some from WC too.
I’m probably being a bit mean as we did find lots of places to stop but I like to stop at the lake sides but most of them now have no overnighting and it was an enjoyable week despite the rain and frost.

Morning

Travelling up through France again today and will be stopping near Clermont.

Barely. I still have my head on for bed on.

Morning All, waiting for a man to do a site survey to replace our small 6x4 shed and ornamental but useless 8x4 Summerhouse [which is in palliative care] with either an 8x6 Bike Shed/Toolstore and a 10x8 General Workshop, or one 14x8 Workshop/Bike Shed combined effort. Think it'll be 'How much?' v. 'HOW MUCH?' ... :eek:

Steve

Back