Who's Awake

Morning all,
Tis a iffy sort of sky, hope the sun shows itself soon.
Annie, do you want some chillies, we have loads ripening?

morning all........brekki all sorted been fed and watered...........so ready for what the day may bring..........
enjoy yourself at s.side chris.. hope getting stitches out doesnt hurt too much........be brave and think of ice cream

Morning all we are definitely getting spoilt sunshine again today...but it’s supposed to change!”

I’m awake the van is rocking that much it’s hard to sleep through it though Bill had a few beers and he’s managing what with the wind, rain and his snoring I was on anloosing battle. ???

Morning all,
Still blowing, but forecast to ease off a bit soon, it's not cold though.

Morning folks, not sure if its windy cos not been out and I am in the house :( so it doesn't rock like the van can. Caz has a cataract operation later today so I booked a holiday day to take her and bring her back

Morning folks, not sure if its windy cos not been out and I am in the house :( so it doesn't rock like the van can. Caz has a cataract operation later today so I booked a holiday day to take her and bring her back
I've never heard of a van giving you a day off:D

Watch out:eek: when she's had the op, she won't miss a trick.

Afternoon all sun is shining here it was a bit grey and wet earlier this morning but now sun is out and it’s quite warm bit windy good drying day!

Well weather gave us windy today but just a bit of breeze and we are getting some sun as well though with cloud. Local radio is saying 19 degrees but my watch reckons 17, feels okay outside but only been in the yard. As I am back home I have entered a semi-vegetative state again grrrr

afteroon all....well another few chores ticked off the list.......so well pleased......

hope your wifes op goes ok nabsim..........you will have to pamper her truly well and good.

everyone enjoy the day whatever you are doing

afteroon all....well another few chores ticked off the list.......so well pleased......

hope your wifes op goes ok nabsim..........you will have to pamper her truly well and good.

everyone enjoy the day whatever you are doing

I am sat waitin Trixie and Caz said restaurant is supposed to be good so just wondering if they do a flinglish. Doubtful it looks a bit posh so probably fancy patterns on plate with a bit of gravy :)

Had a day off travelling today, made friends with the local Romanian cuddly cats and dogs, a change from growling shepherds dogs, and a change from trying to follow footpaths that fizzled out at fallen rope bridges, or end in impenetrable bushes surrounded with bear pooh! Off up the Transfagarasan Pass tomorrow...probably more bear pooh! Sadly we haven’t actually seen any bears yet...the good news is we haven’t actually seen any bears yet!

I am sat waitin Trixie and Caz said restaurant is supposed to be good so just wondering if they do a flinglish. Doubtful it looks a bit posh so probably fancy patterns on plate with a bit of gravy :)

flinglish at 2 in the afternoon in a restaurant......think its a bit of wishful thinking nabsim...lol.........hospital food here is very good........both as a patient in the ward and as a visitor in restaurant........very good choice indeed..........
now about 8.15.pm so you will have been ..topped up...with food by, now.......hope your wife is recovering well....is she home now.....or will it be tomorrow.....very brave lady....take care

flinglish at 2 in the afternoon in a restaurant......think its a bit of wishful thinking nabsim...lol.........hospital food here is very good........both as a patient in the ward and as a visitor in restaurant........very good choice indeed..........
now about 8.15.pm so you will have been ..topped up...with food by, now.......hope your wife is recovering well....is she home now.....or will it be tomorrow.....very brave lady....take care
We didn't get done til after 8pm Trixie then drive back from Sheffield got us home about 9:30. Caz is doing okay I think, still watching rubbish on tv haha

It was a private hospital that takes NHS patients as well, was very nice and probably glad I didn't get to restaurant and see prices. Just after I did other post a nurse came and took me up to the room to wait :)

We didn't get done til after 8pm Trixie then drive back from Sheffield got us home about 9:30. Caz is doing okay I think, still watching rubbish on tv haha

It was a private hospital that takes NHS patients as well, was very nice and probably glad I didn't get to restaurant and see prices. Just after I did other post a nurse came and took me up to the room to wait :)
all over and done with now eh.....amazing what can be done .....didnt realize that she would be able so watch tv so soon after op.......or was that you joking.......look after her well

Back