Who's Awake

They have put a clear plastic cover over her eye, not sure what the right name is but certainly nothing like the old cotton wool and gauze patches they used to put on me when I had eye scraped as an apprentice. She can see much put of the eye that has been done but can make out big shapes, they didn’t say anything about not doing things while I was there, she won’t be able to drive until the cover comes off though as it affects your perspective of distance, had many a crash riding push bike back from hospital after getting patches haha

heard on news that a caravan had been blown over the cliff......dont know if anyone was in it at the time........all take care out there.

mind you dont get blown into the sea chris...........otherwise annie may have to fish you out......take care
rather rough out there...probably the same for most in the uk.... local market cancelled due to high winds.....

rather

Last edited:
Morning folks, half a day to go today then get van out and off :)

Really not keen on being in the house any more and its been a nightmare driving the car, seems so much harder/more stressful than the van :)

Morning,running mrs to hospital for training,then house sitting for son ,new windows getting fitted,tomorrow away early long haul ,sat,am ,got new trailer for mot and adr test hope it passes as it’s brand new

Attachments

• 13A1D1EB-08AA-4B76-8285-B06AD8980598.jpeg
    13A1D1EB-08AA-4B76-8285-B06AD8980598.jpeg
    441.4 KB · Views: 8
  • BBB9C4DD-5494-419F-94E6-D80092E061AB.jpeg
    BBB9C4DD-5494-419F-94E6-D80092E061AB.jpeg
    241.9 KB · Views: 9
morning all.........its takes some time to wake up properly these days...ohhh......
anyone know what NZ is up to these days......miss reading his interesting posts.........

morning all.........its takes some time to wake up properly these days...ohhh......
anyone know what NZ is up to these days......miss reading his interesting posts.........
He has posted on WC in the gel batteries thread, looks like he may have some work on a golf course Trixie

Afternoon all we went to see if the awning on the caravan was ok yesterday with all the high winds ours was all right but sadly we saw 7/8 other awnings ripped to shreds! Trixie sadly there was a lady sleeping in the caravan that got blown off the cliffs in Ireland

Afternoon all we went to see if the awning on the caravan was ok yesterday with all the high winds ours was all right but sadly we saw 7/8 other awnings ripped to shreds! Trixie sadly there was a lady sleeping in the caravan that got blown off the cliffs in Ireland

pleased everything with caravan was ok jeanette....was speaking to my daughter today who lives in co.durham and she was saying although she had no damage , all around the area were many trees down...coucil etc. out with chain saws, trees down heavy broken branches. trees split in two etc......sound as tho it was bad in her area..........

you were lucky with your awning if other around ripped and destroyed...........no damage here thankfully.......

I'm the same Trixie, i take ages to wake up. If I have to be anywhere I need to be up a couple of hours before I set off, always been the same.

pleased everything with caravan was ok jeanette....was speaking to my daughter today who lives in co.durham and she was saying although she had no damage , all around the area were many trees down...coucil etc. out with chain saws, trees down heavy broken branches. trees split in two etc......sound as tho it was bad in her area..........

you were lucky with your awning if other around ripped and destroyed...........no damage here thankfully.......
We were very lucky trixie so awful seeing all the things flying around the site even glass topped tables and kids toys and even bits of furniture! The trees that were down there was one near Haggeston Castle which closed the road for ages a caravan that was blown over near Eyemouth who in their right mind would tow a caravan in that wind! Well trixie we go for the puppy tomorrow and so looking forward to going!

We were very lucky trixie so awful seeing all the things flying around the site even glass topped tables and kids toys and even bits of furniture! The trees that were down there was one near Haggeston Castle which closed the road for ages a caravan that was blown over near Eyemouth who in their right mind would tow a caravan in that wind! Well trixie we go for the puppy tomorrow and so looking forward to going!
On the M62 last night I came up behind something towing a big trailer, still not sure if it was a big box trailer as weather was too bad and dark as pitch, it was a big motorhome, much longer than our 7.8meter and it was an A class. Would have liked to see what it was in daylight. They were creeping along around 45mph, May have been heading to Hull for a ferry but was around 22:30 I think.

Morning very blustery today forecast is 45/50 mph winds later today but the skies are blue and the sun is out.

Just walking the dogs was fresh in my shorts 48DD1913-026F-4E92-8913-EE0BFD2AC393.jpeg

I'm the same Trixie, i take ages to wake up. If I have to be anywhere I need to be up a couple of hours before I set off, always been the same.
ah thanks sue, makes me feel betterknowing im not the only one.........just seem to be able to managed 3 hrs sleep at a time these days.......probably lack of excercise etc.......have to get me running shoes on...lol

well jeanette friday today, so you will probably be ooooing and awwwing over your adorable puppy/

Back