Who's Awake

This is Misty trixie and so far she’s good as gold and no bother traveling home from Barnsley she sat under the table for a while when Lana came to see her..haha wait until she meets Charlotte! :oops:

Attachments

• 7350E0D0-B1F5-4DEA-BE62-AD6E32CFBBAB.jpeg
    7350E0D0-B1F5-4DEA-BE62-AD6E32CFBBAB.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
  • 97990356-C32F-4B9B-8BBB-D3E1F8134111.jpeg
    97990356-C32F-4B9B-8BBB-D3E1F8134111.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
aww,,,,a cutie.......she looks worn out.....you been taking her for a run around the block already....lol

aww,,,,a cutie.......she looks worn out.....you been taking her for a run around the block already....lol

Chance will be a fine thing trixie she loves been outside so she’s been running around the garden chasing leaves!

Morning campers just awake a nice still night last night not as windy as expected and the sea sounds a lot calmer than it was.

Morning folks all quiet so far this morning, only my watch nagging me

Awoke at 3.00 am with a head full of things we need to do before our house move on Thursday. I got up to park them all on 2 pages of an exercise book. So a slow start this morning. The rain just makes me soooo reluctant to move from under the duvet.

Morning campers sun is shining and it’s fresh aka chilly!! But it’s blowing a gale or raining yet! Have a good day whatever you’re up to

Well I have been conned already. Lou Lou wanted to go out but Mitsy wouldn’t budge from the bed so I took Lou for a walk. Got back to the van ready for a brew and a warm, opened the door and there was Mitsy waiting to go out. So... harness and lead on then off I went again, think I have used up today’s stepping power already and not even thought about brekkie yet!

moring all...well to be correct afternoon all.........still recovering from being blown around yesterday.....

jeanenette,,,,misty will keep you on your toes and well as the g.children...dont know where you get your energy from....

moring all...well to be correct afternoon all.........still recovering from being blown around yesterday.....

jeanenette,,,,misty will keep you on your toes and well as the g.children...dont know where you get your energy from....

Evening trixie well she’s settled in a good a bit of cry but quiet before I went to bed at 1 and then I was awake early before seven so up and seen to her,and she’s been really good bless her! Then we had the g/ kids not all at once or they might have had to take us away!! wreaking Annie was excited to say the least...haha they all just wanted to nurse her,I bet they’ll not be saying that in a couple of weeks when she’s chasing them round the sitting room,trying to bite their ankles!! :oops:?

Evening trixie well she’s settled in a good a bit of cry but quiet before I went to bed at 1 and then I was awake early before seven so up and seen to her,and she’s been really good bless her! Then we had the g/ kids not all at once or they might have had to take us away!! wreaking Annie was excited to say the least...haha they all just wanted to nurse her,I bet they’ll not be saying that in a couple of weeks when she’s chasing them round the sitting room,trying to bite their ankles!! :oops:?
haha. jeanette...sounds like you are allhaving lots of fun with her...........

haha. jeanette...sounds like you are allhaving lots of fun with her...........

For most of the time trixie she sleeps and awake for a little while g/kids as well as everyone else loves her to bits, it’s been a while since we’ve had a puppy in the house trixie about 5 years and she’s that tiny we have to watch where we walk!..haha

Back