Who's Awake

Why are they odd Chris? :D

Hope your mum enjoyed her birthday....are you allowed in yet or confined to waving through the window?
Had about 20 mins with her Sue, but with us wearing masks she couldn’t understand what we were saying. Good to see her, though sad we couldn’t hug her.

Morning all,
Making some more cupboards for the bus ..... slowly

Strike that I lied I have to take my car back to the garage this morning as they have an auto electrician booked to look at it today to try to find out what the problem is so even though my antibiotics for an eye infection say do not drive I have to drive the car about 1/2 a mile to the garage for 9am.

Strike that I lied I have to take my car back to the garage this morning as they have an auto electrician booked to look at it today to try to find out what the problem is so even though my antibiotics for an eye infection say do not drive I have to drive the car about 1/2 a mile to the garage for 9am.
Buy an automatic and it can go itself. 😂

Morning all,
Bit more work on the bus today, unless management has different ideas.

Morning all,
My gardener is re-designing the front garden, so there are fuchsias, dahlias etc being oiked out of the ground and planted elsewhere, or dumped in the greenhouse. Earlier in the year, we took cuttings of salvias, osteos etc, with a few edging plants and these are going to form the new border, after all the bulbs have been planted. I'm saying nowt and busying myself in t'garage ;)

Back