Who's Awake

i've got an appointment at the eye hospital . do i want to have some geezer who spends all day mixing in close proximity with potentially sick people , put his face 3 inches from mine while giving me instructions ? might bottle it . blind or dead ? that's a hard one !

i've got an appointment at the eye hospital . do i want to have some geezer who spends all day mixing in close proximity with potentially sick people , put his face 3 inches from mine while giving me instructions ? might bottle it . blind or dead ? that's a hard one !
Tell them you want a hazmat suit :D

I must say hospital visits are like going into the unknown now......will you come out with more than you bargained for.

Morning all,
No fishing this morning, must get the bus finished and tidied up, before it goes into dry dock next week

Morning sorting through all Christmas trimmings today seriously thinking of downsizing the Christmas stuff from 7’ tree and all it’s dangly bits to a more manageable 3’ or 4’ pre lit I have so much Xmas shite collected over the years and if C 19 has taught me anything ( besides washing my hands) it’s that I don’t need all this crap in my life or taking up valuable space in my home just need the charity shops to open so I can get rid of all my unnecessary shizzle, on a side note my right hip joint is flipping agony this morning .

Morning it’s a nothing day. Fire is still burning and Bill is still home as fire brigade are still advising that his place of work is still showing high concentration of toxic levels all the filters on the air conditioning in the building have been changed but they have been advised not to turn it back on until the fire is out 7 days and it’s still burning.

Morning all,
Think we may be shopping this morning :(
Well, the shops won't be busy yet at 5am! I have the dubious pleasure of collecting a tin of paint as part of my morning walk this morning.....Dave has decorated two of the bedrooms, wired in extra sockets and insulated under floorboards since we took Mum back to Kent last week. Moved the room functions too, will now have a study/ hobby room.....bring on lockdowns! Hope everyone is not finding the latest restrictions too onerous....haven't made a huge difference to us as we have become fairly reclusive anyway. Son in Kent back at work today, having recovered well from covid...

Back