Who's Awake

Wakened up very stiff<my back that is> two pain killers and having a mr kipling apple pie with a mug of coffee,then of early to buy a we compressor fridge for van which a chap bought new and still boxed for £55,think im going this way rather than a gas fridge with a flame at the back which scares the sh one t out of me.

Wakened up very stiff<my back that is> two pain killers and having a mr kipling apple pie with a mug of coffee,then of early to buy a we compressor fridge for van which a chap bought new and still boxed for £55,think im going this way rather than a gas fridge with a flame at the back which scares the sh one t out of me.

Haven't regretted getting our compressor fridge Trev, is it 12v or mains?

Good morning one and all Espoo the sabbath
My body alarm just won’t stop goung off ,could be worse I suppose ,might not have heard it

I must have bought the same alarm morning campers one more day and I set off on another trip can’t wait I seam to have been home forever.

Morning all it’s a glorious sunny day safe travels Annie, I hope you’ll send the stops you have off runnach

Morning campers off for my joint juice today that should sort me out for Scotland.

Morning campers it’s a lovely day here and once again school run,hope everyone that is travelling has a safe trip,

Morning all,
Keep stirring that porridge Annie, tis a bugger to get off the pan if it burns :LOL:

Cook in microwave using the bowl you are going to eat it from, perfect porridge every time without fear of burning according to the wife (y)

I can`t stand the bleeding horrible stuff :mad: so i wouldn`t know o_O

Back