Adventureb4Dementia3

It sounds like you have got it all sorted, as far as the message on the windscreen, we put 'enroute to uk via Calais' it seamed to help at the boarder crossing.
I hope you have as good a journey as we did, it was a breeze, no traffic.
If you want to know where we stopped message me and I'll send you the Co-ords.
According to the government's guide lines you need to self isolate for 14 days on return, probably not what you wanted to read.
Stay safe and enjoy yhe trip.

I keep punishing myself looking at Pomarao weather 32deg at the weekend you've got a cracking fortnight coming up till you leave even bejar where we had snow is looking warm, we've had great weather here since we got back cool just now but England in April, papers are suggesting that restrictions might ease before the may 7 review date family bubbles tips & some shops etc, I'm waiting for the barbers not had haircut since Jan 3rd,

I keep punishing myself looking at Pomarao weather 32deg at the weekend you've got a cracking fortnight coming up till you leave even bejar where we had snow is looking warm, we've had great weather here since we got back cool just now but England in April, papers are suggesting that restrictions might ease before the may 7 review date family bubbles tips & some shops etc, I'm waiting for the barbers not had haircut since Jan 3rd,

We are not supposed to use the P word. You can expect a rollocking from Lee 🖕

Went for lpg and a bit of shopping today. Such a varied and interesting life I lead. Nearest lpg at the moment involves a 96 mile round trip. With now 22 litres in the cylinder, using a litre a day, I reckon I’ve got enough until I have to leave for home. I’ll have to pass the Galp garage on my way home. I’ll top up then.
Don’t know where your getting the 32 degrees from Ken. It’s be a chilly🥶28 today, and only slightly less cold tomorrow. No hang on. That’s centigrade init. Yup, it’s been pleasant.
Stay safe.

It's been wet today so I broke out the paintbrushes.
I thought it was time to create a memory of our lockdown.
It's not finished in this picture but I think you might recognise the view.
20200429_150724.jpg

jan said the other day i wonder if lee has been painting in lockdown so i showed her this she said you missed the boat in the bottom right & where have the allotments gone , derek won’t recognise the view he was 100 mts down unless he’s moved to one of the premier pitches now we’ve gone

jan said the other day i wonder if lee has been painting in lockdown so i showed her this she said you missed the boat in the bottom right & where have the allotments gone , derek won’t recognise the view he was 100 mts down unless he’s moved to one of the premier pitches now we’ve gone
Ken , painting and photography are two totally different art forms. What Lee has given us is his impression of the view.
Now that sounds that I know what I’m talking about 😉.
Lee, when I read, you’d broken the paintbrushes out. I thought you were about to do some decorating. Now that? Well,your pretty good, ain’t yer? Sod the boat, the allotments are a distraction. If Jan wants them she could always use a felt tip. Like when I put the moustache on the Mona Lisa.😇.
I can recognise the view, instantly.
Stay safe
Trotter😷

• Thank You
Reactions: Lee
I must admit I missed the boat, I will rectify that, luckily its just a speck of white.
The allotments just show as green in the picture.
It still looks good on the wall and is a great reminder of a lovely place.

I must admit I missed the boat, I will rectify that, luckily its just a speck of white.
The allotments just show as green in the picture.
It still looks good on the wall and is a great reminder of a lovely place.
I reckon you’ve got the scene just about right. My immediate neighbours liked it very much. 👍

Thanks Del I haven't quite finished it, if you look there's some bushes on the near bank, which I have since put in.
I will put the boat in, now Jan has pointed it out, it will bother me when I look at the painting.
It's great to be able to look at it occasionally and remember the time I was there.
Enjoy yourself for the rest of the time left.

Sitting here, thumb twiddling, I’ve been making plans for alterations to the van. I think I’ve mentioned most of them before. Second solar panel. After poking my head out of the skylight and measuring, they will go side by side, across the roof. Just enough room up there between the “ roof rack? “ posts.
USB sockets in the bed area.
Thinking of loosing the bathroom sink, giving more knee room when sitting down, doing the business, and more hip room when showering.
Bluetooth radio?
Sound deadening to the cab doors?
240 volt freezer for these longer trips, if we ever do them again.
Meanwhile, I’ll do what I’m getting very good at. Doing sod all. Developing idleness into an art form.
Stay safe 😷

Lee. Bluetooth from the phone for radio and downloaded music.

Bluetooth doesn't depend on any country Lee, are you thinking od DAB or something else?

You are correct, I have got mixed up between Bluetooth and DAB.
I hope this lockdown finishes soon, so I can get more adventure before the dementia gets any worse.
🤔😏😏🤔

your in real trouble now lee jan is going to be nice to you ( perish the thought) to see if you’ll do her a copy lol

your in real trouble now lee jan is going to be nice to you ( perish the thought) to see if you’ll do her a copy lol
Are we allowed to ask? PLEASE pretty,pretty, PLEASE.

WTF you want jan to be nice to you ?? or you would also like a copy

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back