Chat Room

Morning all,

Mild, damp and misty in t'valley this morning.

Got to take Mum to docs at 9.20, then a trip to the coast me thinks.

Enjoy your trip to the coast Chris the sun doesn't know what to do today it was lovely earlier today but mustn't grumble but we do!!

Edina;n14961 said:
Coast trip didn't happen Jeanette and it's still damp and 'orrible

Oh dear don’t get too stir crazy I’m sure you’ll get out soon next trip for me New Years ?

well ididnt make stone henge di go and see mr brown and grandchildren his not mine

Get out anywhere Hipster the fresh air will do you good.

well got shopping to do today as cant do it tommorow and Tuesday a in day have been told that as long as i at home stick to routines that way i get stuff done and it help with my condition otherwise ijust sit here and get worse so just a case of pushing myself toget thing done

Back from Taunton, roads quiet but saw 2 ambulances in a hurry.
Head of catering cooked a couple of gammons yesterday and has just done me ham and egg on toast (as part of a calorie controlled diet of course)

Edina;n15665 said:
Head of catering cooked a couple of gammons yesterday and has just done me ham and egg on toast (as part of a calorie controlled diet of course)

Perfect brekkie, full and filling, tasty too.

Tomorrow will be strange, first time in 35 years that it`ll be just me and the wife here on christmas day and for christmas dinner :poultry_Leg_Emoji:

Edina;n15665 said:

I'm all for a bit of control... can't have those calories escaping over the side of the plate can we now? :Smiling_Face_with_T

Last edited:
as long as the calories slip over the side and not down is that what you are saying jennie

Minisorella;n15753 said:
I'm all for a bit of control... can't have those calories escaping over the side of the plate can we now? :Smiling_Face_with_T

If you have food in front of you, and it doesn't come with a breakdown of calories, fats etc, then it doesn't count. :Tears_of_Joy_Emoji:

oldish hippy;n15754 said:
as long as the calories slip over the side and not down is that what you are saying jennie

No, the opposite! Calories are the tastiest bits :Smiling_Face_with_T

yorkslass;n15794 said:
If you have food in front of you, and it doesn't come with a breakdown of calories, fats etc, then it doesn't count. :Tears_of_Joy_Emoji:

Very true Sue. Plus, there's the calorie bleed every time you cut food with a knife... even better, keep stabbing it with a fork so there's none of the pesky critters left :Tears_of_Joy_Emoji:

Minisorella;n15799 said:
Very true Sue. Plus, there's the calorie bleed every time you cut food with a knife... even better, keep stabbing it with a fork so there's none of the pesky critters left :Tears_of_Joy_Emoji:

Not heard that one before. :biggrin:

I only work with Kcals, it is simple because calories don't count unless there is a thousand of them

Minisorella;n15799 said:

Tried this and had the whole restaurant watching me, they obviously don't know this simple trick - thanks Jennie :wink:

Edina;n14961 said:
Coast trip didn't happen Jeanette and it's still damp and 'orrible

Sorry to hear about your trip not happening Chris hopefully you'll get away soon,hope everyone is well

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back