Chat Room

yorkslass;n16515 said:
No room to play in ours, it needs a good sort out.....again.

Noooooooooooooooooo, never let a lass sort out the garage - you'll never find anything again.

Edina;n16529 said:
Noooooooooooooooooo, never let a lass sort out the garage - you'll never find anything again.

Yes Chris, but if David sorted it out, I'D never find anything again.:See_No_Evil_Monkey_

Edina;n16529 said:

And I sort mine out all the time and everyone can find what they need after as it’s all back where it should be, I’ll bet Dawn does a cracking job of tidying yours.

Campervanannie;n16626 said:
And I sort mine out all the time and everyone can find what they need after as it’s all back where it should be, I’ll bet Dawn does a cracking job of tidying yours.

That's where the problem lies - we both have different ideas of where things should be!

Surprised nobody has started a NY resolutions thread, I never make them cos I'm perfect :Hugging_Face_Emoji: (well almost)

I thought there was only me like that Chris! Haha :Thinking_Face_Emoji

Jeanette;n16665 said:
I thought there was only me like that Chris! Haha :Thinking_Face_Emoji

Spect there are quite a few Jeanette, they just keep quiet about it, like us :wink:

Edina;n16663 said:
Surprised nobody has started a NY resolutions thread, I never make them cos I'm perfect :Hugging_Face_Emoji: (well almost)

:Tears_of_Joy_Emoji::Tears_of_Joy_Emoji::Tears_of_Joy_Emoji:

Edina;n16669 said:
Spect there are quite a few Jeanette, they just keep quiet about it, like us :wink:

That's definitely me Chris keeping quiet:Zipper-Mouth_Face_E! Haha well I'm reverting to my old resolution about speaking my mind to certain people!!! ?

Jeanette;n16735 said:
That's definitely me Chris keeping quiet:Zipper-Mouth_Face_E! Haha well I'm reverting to my old resolution about speaking my mind to certain people!!! ?

Fighting talk Jeanette, do tell.:Smiling_Face_Emoji:

Jeanette;n16735 said:

Poor Malcolm :wink:

Edina;n16747 said:
Poor Malcolm :wink:

No he's safe (for now)!! Haha no he's been a good nurse this past week Chris it's son's MIL she hasn't seen me she's only heard about it lol when I let go so she could be in for a surprise and sooner than she thinks!! I have told Malcolm it's brewing so he's forewarned ? ? Malcolm thought I'd calmed down erm nope!

Edina;n16663 said:

I used to be perfect then things changed, I became even better

Tezza33;n16787 said:
I used to be perfect then things changed, I became even better

Happy 2018 Terry hope it’s a better one for you and the family
regards FIONA AND GORDON

harrow;n1014 said:
I keep getting calls about my computer running slow and how they can help me.

Started at 7.30 this morning and I have had 8 so far.

I did explain they should get a real job and work for a living instead of being lying cheats

:Very_Angry: :Very_Angry: :Very_Angry:

oh come on these people are only trying to make a dishonest dollar, you ought to talk to them for a while as this will prevent them from getting at a more vunerable person

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back