Chat Room

Edina;n20249 said:
All the goodies are wrapped and ready for tomorrow, so no more for me :(. On the bright side there's a lady at the market tomorrow who makes scrummy apple cake :)

And I’ll bet your there first thing so you don’t miss out lol

Great afternoon up la Manga spit! In the sunshine.

Home now after a week out in the van was a long drive home took Nearly 7 hours but I did stop for Diesel then stopped for Gas then stopped for a Kentucky yum yum.

Campervanannie;n20420 said:
Home now after a week out in the van was a long drive home took Nearly 7 hours but I did stop for Diesel then stopped for Gas then stopped for a Kentucky yum yum.

Aye but it’s all housework n washing now mrs

The laird;n20447 said:
Aye but it’s all housework n washing now mrs

Yes but I have a 5 week tour of Scotland to look forward to so it’s a small price to pay lol.

Yup, another rainy Wednesday. I'm chauffeuring to Exeter this morning - not a good place to park.

Well, I mentioned nothing about coffee in the "what made you smile" post today, so I had to add it in somewhere. :Tongue_Out_Emoji_wi

download (10).jpg

Well had babysitting duties tonight (Saturday) and once again playing with dolls and buggies! She was supposed to be staying over at ours but she wasn’t well yesterday and they decided to next time she could sleep over here! Whirlwind certainly didn’t look as if she had been poorly! Haha

Had fun cleaning up in the garage yesterday and head of sawdust-gathering found the spring off my scroll saw that went walkabouts several weeks ago. Got too many sanders but don't like to get rid of any - think it's a bloke thing. Strange what tools you collect, there are ones that only get used rarely, like my biscuit jointer, but are worth their weight in gold for certain jobs.
Anyway, I'm under strict instructions to tidy up after myself in future :Smiling_Face_with_H

Edina;n21811 said:
Had fun cleaning up in the garage yesterday and head of sawdust-gathering found the spring off my scroll saw that went walkabouts several weeks ago. Got too many sanders but don't like to get rid of any - think it's a bloke thing. Strange what tools you collect, there are ones that only get used rarely, like my biscuit jointer, but are worth their weight in gold for certain jobs.
Anyway, I'm under strict instructions to tidy up after myself in future :Smiling_Face_with_H

What is it with men and losing things? Yesterday evening David said "can't find my glasses, but I've used them recently, can you find them"?
Went into the room, and there they were, in full view, on the settee between two cushions.

men losing thing hence why women should be chained to kitchen sink then we cant lose them
as hippy sprints for cover and put on hard hat and flak jacket lol

oldish hippy;n21921 said:
men losing thing hence why women should be chained to kitchen sink then we cant lose them
as hippy sprints for cover and put on hard hat and flak jacket lol

You might have covered your head and your upper body, but you forgot to protect your vitals.:Fire_Emoji::b0230:

Edina;n21811 said:

I cannot find my biscuit joiner Chris, I have loads of biscuits, glue and the wood I want to join but not the joiner, I do have a cutter to go in my router but it isn't as easy, I need another shed to sort my tools out, it seems 4 isn't enough

bicuit koiner is that the stuff they put in middle of biscuit to make custard creams etc

ps my cricket kit protect most of me

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back