Chat Room

Well we have been looking at Motorhomes again so maybe just maybe! At the moment we are just looking

Last day of the £1000 competition, so should get a rush of last minute posts.

Off to see the Dometic man this morning, cos our whacko fridge is playing up

Edina;n22383 said:

This month's passed quickly.

Edina;n22383 said:

The clue is in the name Chris whacko lol

[h=3]Tuesday Origin[/h]
Old English Tīwesdæg ‘day of Tīw’, a Germanic god of war and the sky; translation of Latin dies Marti ‘day of Mars’, the god Tīw being equated with the Roman god Mars. Compare with Swedish tisdag.

Campervanannie;n22547 said:
[h=3]Tuesday Origin[/h]
Old English Tīwesdæg ‘day of Tīw’, a Germanic god of war and the sky; translation of Latin dies Marti ‘day of Mars’, the god Tīw being equated with the Roman god Mars. Compare with Swedish tisdag.

When is it your off again?:Smiling_Face_with_T

yorkslass;n22554 said:
When is it your off again?:Smiling_Face_with_T

Not allowed to drive until I have finished my course of antibiotics and only then when the doctor says its cleared up.

Campervanannie;n22556 said:
Not allowed to drive until I have finished my course of antibiotics and only then when the doctor says its cleared up.

Sounds like your going stir crazy.

yorkslass;n22681 said:
Sounds like your going stir crazy.

Yup but I do have 5/6 weeks in Scotland to look forward to that's just over 3 weeks away.

Get the hard hats oot guys ,annie bannanie is gonna be coming chopping trees doon,chasn haggis ,trying the find them vodka mushrooms again,jeez here we go ,mayhem !!!

The laird;n22692 said:
Get the hard hats oot guys ,annie bannanie is gonna be coming chopping trees doon,chasn haggis ,trying the find them vodka mushrooms again,jeez here we go ,mayhem !!!

That's right lads shake in yer boots I'm heading north and I'm bringing my haggis hunting kit with me.????

Campervanannie;n22697 said:
That's right lads shake in yer boots I'm heading north and I'm bringing my haggis hunting kit with me.????

That'll be princess Taya,:Queen_s_Crown_Emoji

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back