Chat Room

Custard creams YUK I really dislike any cream biscuits

Campervanannie;n22076 said:

Good job you didn't live near Batley. Sometimes all you could smell were custard creams being made at Fox's biscuits. Sickly sweet.

yorkslass;n22120 said:
Good job you didn't live near Batley. Sometimes all you could smell were custard creams being made at Fox's biscuits. Sickly sweet.

Yuk :Speak_No_Evil_Monke

Just arrived home after taking Mum to Teignmouth and Dawlish; big panic when she lost her purse and had Dawn looking under cafe tables etc only to find it in her pocket when we got home - if it ain't one thing it's yer Muther!

Edina;n22158 said:
Just arrived home after taking Mum to Teignmouth and Dawlish; big panic when she lost her purse and had Dawn looking under cafe tables etc only to find it in her pocket when we got home - if it ain't one thing it's yer Muther!

Likes to keep you on your toes Chris. Tearing your hair out springs to mind, metaphorically speaking.:Slightly_Smiling_Fa

yorkslass;n22199 said:
Likes to keep you on your toes Chris. Tearing your hair out springs to mind, metaphorically speaking.:Slightly_Smiling_Fa

Et tu Sue :Very_sad_emoji_icon us slapheads have feelings too!

Tezza33;n22033 said:
I cannot find my biscuit joiner Chris, I have loads of biscuits, glue and the wood I want to join but not the joiner, I do have a cutter to go in my router but it isn't as easy, I need another shed to sort my tools out, it seems 4 isn't enough

I did my shed in last September, can;t find a bleedin thing now.

Tezza33;n22033 said:
I cannot find my biscuit joiner Chris, I have loads of biscuits, glue and the wood I want to join but not the joiner, I do have a cutter to go in my router but it isn't as easy, I need another shed to sort my tools out, it seems 4 isn't enough

Can't have too many sheds Terry ;)

Campervanannie;n22076 said:

Me too! Oh except bourbons... I can just about tolerate those if I absolutely have to :rolleyes:
Not sure I could join a shed appreciation society... I only have one little old shed for garden tools and furniture. At least it has new roof felt on it now :Hugging_Face_Emoji:

already got tool envy, now I have shed envy, where will it all end....:Bandage_Emoji::Tongue_Out_Emoji_wi:Loudly_Crying_Face_:Very_sad_emoji_icon:Very_sad_emoji_icon:Tears_of_Joy_Emoji::Tears_of_Joy_Emoji:

Minisorella;n22250 said:
Me too! Oh except bourbons... I can just about tolerate those if I absolutely have to :rolleyes:
Not sure I could join a shed appreciation society... I only have one little old shed for garden tools and furniture. At least it has new roof felt on it now :Hugging_Face_Emoji:

I think I could have shed envy Jennie. Just think how much c..p/ invaluable stuff you could fit in there. Bet I could fill it in no time.:Slightly_Smiling_Fa

I do try for minimalism but I don't think it's in me. I like everywhere to look uncluttered, but behind closed doors there's never a spare inch.

yorkslass;n22261 said:
I think I could have shed envy Jennie. Just think how much c..p/ invaluable stuff you could fit in there. Bet I could fill it in no time.:Slightly_Smiling_Fa

I do try for minimalism but I don't think it's in me. I like everywhere to look uncluttered, but behind closed doors there's never a spare inch.

That's the difference, us blokes don't have c**p, it's all stuff that will come in useful ......... sometime ;)

yorkslass;n22261 said:

Sounds exactly like my house Sue... that's why I'm having to sort out all the wardrobes and cupboards. There's no more cramming room yet with the doors shut, it's all zen and calm :rolleyes:

Pudsey Bear;n22257 said:
already got tool envy, now I have shed envy, where will it all end....:Bandage_Emoji::Tongue_Out_Emoji_wi:Loudly_Crying_Face_:Very_sad_emoji_icon:Very_sad_emoji_icon:Tears_of_Joy_Emoji::Tears_of_Joy_Emoji:

The mind truly boggles PB :Flushed_Face_Emoji:

I don’t have c...p Sue I have “just in case”!! Haha

teejay;n22221 said:
Recent addition to the stable-of sheds that is!

now thats what i call a shed......4 of them will do me........could make a granny house with that...lol

Last edited:
Edina;n22268 said:
That's the difference, us blokes don't have c**p, it's all stuff that will come in useful ......... sometime ;)

thought thats what stuff,clutter,junk was for.......come in handy....could do this.that with it...never know when someone might need it.......going to upcycle it next month......just needs a lick of paint ,it.ll be like new.....

may have kept ..things..for years.......the minute its thrown out......you find your in dire need of it........or someone else is......ohhh cant win

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back