Chat Room

Weather wasn't so kind to us, but we still had a fire in the rain because that's how we roll :)
Home now until the Scottish adventure in under 2 weeks now.

Tes;n24392 said:
Weather wasn't so kind to us, but we still had a fire in the rain because that's how we roll :)

this scottishadventure sounds soooo exciting........5 weeks of it....wonderful

Tes;n24392 said:

I'm packed already lol

Yes, I am excited about it. I have only the one week of it and then Keeley and I are coming home on the train because she has school.

Collected our repaired fridge yesterday, fitting it back in t'bus this morning, then I reckon it would be a good idea to take it to Cornwall for a few days testing.

Edina;n24735 said:
Collected our repaired fridge yesterday, fitting it back in t'bus this morning, then I reckon it would be a good idea to take it to Cornwall for a few days testing.

I got a new fridge magnet the other day. I have myself 6 fridges already! :Tongue_Out_Emoji_wi
so lucky there is no groan button lol.

Tes;n24729 said:
Yes, I am excited about it. I have only the one week of it and then Keeley and I are coming home on the train because she has school.

oh tes, what a shame, only 1 week.......have to start home schooling keeley......then you will be able to travel at anytime......anyway do enjoy the week..

hoping that some posts will be put up of the scottish adventure from folk.....i will look forward to reading themwith interest..........

Fridge is now back home in the bus and humming quietly to itself - I'll pop out later and check the temp. Looks nice out there, but wouldn't want to be a brass monkey.

Should be able to get some great pictures... planning on going to the ski center to play in the snow, going up Ben Nevis on a cable car and for a boat ride on Loch Ness. Also if atmospheric conditions are with us stop at a dark sky zone and see the northern lights.
I'm planning on filling my phone with pictures :)

Edina;n24924 said:
Have you got a route planned, or just go with the flow Annie?

More Phil than flow the only thing planned will be the ferry other than that we will just wing it

Tes;n25636 said:
Should be able to get some great pictures... planning on going to the ski center to play in the snow, going up Ben Nevis on a cable car and for a boat ride on Loch Ness. Also if atmospheric conditions are with us stop at a dark sky zone and see the northern lights.
I'm planning on filling my phone with pictures :)

We should have a great time I praying for good weather for going on the Gondola up the Nevid range this will be my 5th time in 3 years and I never tire of it.

Campervanannie;n25769 said:
We should have a great time I praying for good weather for going on the Gondola up the Nevid range this will be my 5th time in 3 years and I never tire of it.

I hope so too... it will be my first time to Scotland so an all new adventure for me.

Campervanannie;n24918 said:
We will post pics just for you Trixie

aww thanks very much.......have you got a route planned...........OOPS typed this before reading other posts

all have a good time......is daisy mini going too.

Last edited:
forgot to tell you how my weight loss went this week. I maintained this week. I won't have an official weigh in next week because of being away camping in Scotland. so next one will be 2 weeks time. :)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back