Prostate Cancer

Next time i get a call to the clinic im asking to have the bu--er cut out, just cant be bothered with all the cr-p.

I decided not to have any treatment.

So far I feel ok.
But back again next week to do an assessment about another type of care and some financial advice. Not to sure what it all means yet . . Still we’re away again next week hope the weathers better than the last three weeks away.

What a day.

Degarelix jab booked for 10:10 this morning at the docs, get there 10:00 eventually get called in, talking to the nurse, she's never done one of these before just normal jabs, so alarm bells going off in my head after finding out the pain they can inflict if done wrongly.

I happen to ask if they actually have the right jab as there was a LOT of confusion between the two health trusts (Leeds & Bradford) so she goes to get it only it isn't there, it's been delivered elsewhere so we volunteer to go get it, she tells them we're coming, only a mile away, they have no idea who I am, they have no idea why I'm there, They have no idea if it has been delivered there or not, I sit very impatiently for 30 minutes, I go tell them to sort it out PLEASE and ring me.

No call yet :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
You can order your jab in the same way as your other meds.
I order mine with my other meds and take it to the clinic my self .I just pick it up on the morning of the appointment.
So much easier than relying on then to get it

Not wise I feel but I'm not privy to the full details of course, I'd rather not have the treatment either but it is giving positive results.

You can order your jab in the same way as your other meds.
I order mine with my other meds and take it to the clinic my self .I just pick it up on the morning of the appointment.
So much easier than relying on then to get it
Once it's prescribed to go to the pharmacy I could but I'm having to go to the hospital again tomorrow as its just a clusterfeck at the docs here, like has more experience than the nurse I got yesterday almost glad they screwed up.

I had my hormone jab at the docs today, no screw ups this time.

A nice lass who listened to how it was done at Jimmys & how I wanted it done by her and it was no problem for her, I just need to wait to see how she did now, she did the PSA bloods as well.

Back