What did you do to your van today?

Drove to Glenridding from Penrith. Needed a tranquilliser by the time I got there due to lorries, vans, cars you name it speeding and hugging the white line causing me to become intimate with the local hedges and branches !
Fortunately no scratches on my pride & joy that I can see.
Much prefer driving up the north west coast of Scotland, no trees or hedges so you can see what approaching you and take action.

Took it down my mates garage to have a recon gearbox fitted + new clutch and slave cylinder + MOT + oil change.Think I better sit down when he gives me the bill lololol.
Ps the gearbox cost me Ā£965 quid including delivery and sending it back + 3 year warranty

Took it down my mates garage to have a recon gearbox fitted + new clutch and slave cylinder + MOT + oil change.Think I better sit down when he gives me the bill lololol.
Ps the gearbox cost me Ā£965 quid including delivery and sending it back + 3 year warranty
sounds painful :( what kind of mileage/driving had the box done?)

Arrived back home after 3 weeks away down south. Emptied van out and drained down as with daughters baby due in a few weeks I canā€™t see us getting away for a while, even if under current restrictions we canā€™t really visit her SWMBO wants to stay relatively local just in case!!

Arrived back home after 3 weeks away down south. Emptied van out and drained down as with daughters baby due in a few weeks I canā€™t see us getting away for a while, even if under current restrictions we canā€™t really visit her SWMBO wants to stay relatively local just in case!!
Hope all goes well Tony with the new addition when the moment arises

Hope all goes well Tony with the new addition when the moment arises
6th grandchild Gordon so a bit blasƩ about it but you never know. Thanks for your thoughts. Was it you I waved to on the A90 near Brechin today or yet again do I have some other GTS driver wondering who the hell was waving at him?

Back