What did you do to your van today?

Fitted the new reversing camera, mounted the monitor up front, just waiting for a fusebox getting delivered tomorrow then I can hard wire the monitor, & hopeful see where I've been!...👍😉🐻

• Well Done
Reactions: 2cv
It's my policy to top up gas whenever its available at the same time as refuelling.
That's the beauty of refillable - you don't need to carry as much nor wait till you're empty.

+ one.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Is there a hidden cutoff, to prevent thirsty campers (like me) grabbing a 'glug' on their way past? :oops:

Yesterday I made the bed and moved some stuff into the MH ready for our trip tomorrow.

Today will see the rest of the non food stuff being loaded.

Only 1 sleep until we go :LOL:

Dropping it off at dealers for habitation service, collecting it Wednesday then dropping it off at Fiat dealer for front end service and a couple of minor recalls that need checking out.

From earlier continuous light rain, the skies greyed and it tipped down. I try never to miss an opportunity.

Full wet weather gear on, armed with a long handled brush and hot soapy water, washed the van. Hosed off the soapy water, and left the continuing rain to rinse off further.

Back indoor, wet gear drying on rack, rain is easing, and time for our morning coffee. Feeling good.

👍 😊

Gave it a good wash ready for a little trip away next week. Also our mobile engineer called to check out the gas side of the fridge, which has occasionally been temperamental. All good on the burner side and we’re hopeful that the problems may simply have being caused by not being level. Whilst the fridge seems to tolerate left and right not being level, it’s not so tolerant fore and aft. Whilst there he did a quick check round for damp and thankfully all is well.

Gave it a good wash ready for a little trip away next week. Also our mobile engineer called to check out the gas side of the fridge, which has occasionally been temperamental. All good on the burner side and we’re hopeful that the problems may simply have being caused by not being level. Whilst the fridge seems to tolerate left and right not being level, it’s not so tolerant fore and aft. Whilst there he did a quick check round for damp and thankfully all is well.
There is something to be said about compressed fridges Bill lololol

Back