What did you do to your van today?

Greased the hinges on the creaking bathroom door, and regreased the sliders on the dining table. The latter fair flies on the runners now👍. Just need to work out how to get grease onto the pivot mechanism on the table foot ...

Steve

Reactions: 2cv
Tin of aerosol white grease with the tube nozzle?
It's what I used, but the floor plate swivel is a 2 part affair that doesn't look like it has any gap. The swivel has always been very difficult to rotate since we bought it 15 months ago. Never try to rotate the table when there's a cup of coffee on it, unless you want to wear it ...

Steve

It's what I used, but the floor plate swivel is a 2 part affair that doesn't look like it has any gap. The swivel has always been very difficult to rotate since we bought it 15 months ago. Never try to rotate the table when there's a cup of coffee on it, unless you want to wear it ...

Steve
Acf50 almost a liquid, but creeps well 👍

I made up today with Anita's help the first of two lithium batteries. These are to replace the two Trojan T105's. A bit of a snug fit, but one is working well. Even with just one, it's usable electrical capacity has increased.

Started washing the old fella (the motorhome, that is!). As it is a pretty big thing (the Motorhome?), so far spent nearly 90 minutes on the roof and still doesn't look massively better, but have given under the bathroom vent a good clean (unreal how much gets trapped and collected under the vent cover). Work will continue tomorrow :)

Bill has Christened my new van the titanic because I broke it on its maiden voyage I caught the electric step on something and it’s twisted still works but a bit wobbly. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Come on a hardened pro like you letting the side doon bloody hells bells
will the warranty kick in😀The new snoop dawg is now called the dodgem
awaiting pics ,hurry hurry eh

Assuming the step was retracted, I’m guessing you were trying out the van’s 4x4 off road capabilities 😱😱🤣🤣
I did my step coming back from the Green Frog in Moffat on the road to St Marys Loch. Idiot drivers in middle of the road forced a move into the side and whacked a boulder catching the retracted step

The New Refurbished engine arrived yesterday All gleaming and sat on the workshop floor.
so far so good.
They expect to have it delivered to me within 2 weeks... fingers crossed and all that.

Back