What did you do to your van today?

Ditto to most of your post except the last bit... I'll be heading north towards Scotland tomorrow morning! :D
In truth I've still got a teensy bit more cleaning to do but nearly done... then comes the loading.

The question is when do you stop cleaning Jenny?.

Fitted five on off switches to the doors of the overhead cupboards .Waiting for light to come so I can Finnish the job and have light in the cupboards.

Fitted five on off switches to the doors of the overhead cupboards .Waiting for light to come so I can Finnish the job and have light in the cupboards.
Why did you not fit a central remote control unit,handy at night or for step light when arriving back at night.remote switch a.png

I looked at our flossy sitting on the drive with a completely dead battery which quickfit will not replace unless I take the van to them, how do I do that when the battery is dead and the van won't start ??? Ba#*+-ds. I know technically I didn't do anything to the van but I needed a rant !!!!!

I didn't do it, but van had it's first B service today. Apparently 36500 miles to next one :unsure: if I do enough miles before time interval. :LOL:

Looked at it and said to myself must give it a bit of a wash down soon.

Fridge on and bed made. Off to Bristol overnight as booked in for warranty work tomorrow. Only 1 night but looking forward to guests to supper and sleeping on board.

Ok guys I am bring the woodburner and I think 4 bags of wood not the best of wood but it will burn anybody else want to bring some to keep it going over the weekend .The more the merrier.

Ok guys I am bring the woodburner and I think 4 bags of wood not the best of wood but it will burn anybody else want to bring some to keep it going over the weekend .The more the merrier.

I’ll purchase a couple of bags of the finest smokeless wood at the frog I’m sure they sell it there better giving them the extra bit of cash. I’ll get gordan to put it in the raffle as a prize Think gordan And terry have the raffle fixed so you might win a bag of wood

Back