What did you do to your van today?

Got the Direct to Galvanise Hammerite. If it doesn't match, not to worry , I'll be the only one who knows it's there.
07 Fiat. Top coat is peeling off. I've had the main parts re painted professionally, and was told Hammerite wold do the trick.
Hammerite is sh-t and you would get turfed of a job if the name was spoken,sigma jutan clark or international.

I plugged ours in today.

Really it doesn't get much better than that!

Rock and roll :LOL:

Graham

well overdue, but did a Oil and Oil Filter Change today after warming up the old girl on a drive to the Post Office :)
(never usually do this myself for some reason but on the LT 2.8L engine it really is easy access and didn't need ramps or anything :))

Finally decided it was time to clean the roof and give the rest of the van exterior a shampoo and set, even got the toothbrush out to clean those hard to get to bits that trap the grot ... rumour has it we might be venturing out soon 😂

Off to widemouth bay on way home from food shopping, coz we can!! To be honest naf weather but at least a change of scenery.
Let me out!!!!😩

Collected it from dealer and drove home £240.00 poorer 😩😩😩.
Habitation service all done, going off the paperwork and checklists I was given the service was very comprehensive, they even changed the Truma heating sensor and an led light both of which I wasn’t aware were defective.
Also replaced a wall board that was discoloured. I can highly recommend Robsons of Wolsingham for motorhome servicing, very knowledgable freindly staff who cannot do enough to keep their customers happy. So now to put everything back in I removed and replenish everything that I have been using in the house to save going shopping then all ready to get away 4th July fingers crossed.

Just picked our up from the garage , had a new timing belt and tensioner fitted , also checked the water pump whilst they had access and that was all ok , called at morrisons on the way home and filled the tank up, at £1.05p ltr . Bit of a expensive day but worth it in the long run

Just picked our up from the garage , had a new timing belt and tensioner fitted , also checked the water pump whilst they had access and that was all ok , called at morrisons on the way home and filled the tank up, at £1.05p ltr . Bit of a expensive day but worth it in the long run
That’s cheap if it’s diesel!!!!

Front end brakes looked at,caliper pistons freed up and new bleed screws fitted,wheel bearings adjusted along with a tighten up of the sus torsion bars.ins a.jpgins b.jpgins d.jpg

I will be fitting new carpets this week sometime the fitted ones that came with the MH the backing is breaking down and create a lot of dust so they are stored in the garage to use as a template when I could find suitable carpet years ago when carpeting everything in a house we had carpet in our kitchen ( yes I know it was a thing back then ) but it wasn’t like normal carpet it was very short tufts and washable, anti bacterial and stain resistant but I couldn’t remember the name I remember it not being cheap to buy anyhow the name popped into my head the other day it was called FLOTEX hard to get hold of these days and so the search was on and I got some enough to do the van with so that’s my next job it will be great for dogs with mucky paws or sandy coats as it’s so easily swept or washed.

Filled mo ho up with diesel anticipating 1st trip new awning checked for size looks good hmmm what else can I do now

Back