What did you do to your van today?

Think it's due a wash and I think a wee short run to face the brake discs up as they're very sad looking through the alloy wheels😩

Did my usual, ran out of kitchen foil in house so raided the motorhome. It’s like having a local corner shop on my drive lol !
Thats another item to add to my Motorhome shopping list before I head out next Saturday.

Think I will give the van a 5 mile run fill up gas and derv
awaiting delivery of a new multi power 12v point I want to wire in at the rear beds for phones etc

Think I will give the van a 5 mile run fill up gas and derv
awaiting delivery of a new multi power 12v point I want to wire in at the rear beds for phones etc
Gordon, I've found it worth putting a switch alongside, so they are only on when you need them. ;)

Yeah what I'm doing is fitting a rocker type switch onto the unit but also they are only powered when the 12volt van power is activated so it's dead when travelling.ive put a double usb power point next to the wardrobe that only goes live in the same way ,think it's better like this ?pitter of rain on the canopy as I type this mate yet suns out

Did my usual, ran out of kitchen foil in house so raided the motorhome. It’s like having a local corner shop on my drive lol !
Thats another item to add to my Motorhome shopping list before I head out next Saturday.
We do this often as well ,last week the boss went through all and checked dates etc ,surprised that out of all there were only 5 pots of oats in honey getting near a use by date which for a strange reason appeared in my work bag to place them in the truck larder 😁

Just finished fitting power points in between rear bed ,Hoover point👍Usb points 👍was gonna give the van a run but I washed it yesterday and it's been monsoon rain on and off so I am not getting him dirty
what a job fitting power points ,hymer vans are that well made ( older ones ) b4 the debate starts 😀😀

Got my allen key set today so decided to do the oil and filter change , so now done timing belt and full service fueled up and ready for a trip out . Don't forget some ice cream for us Derek 🍦

Got my allen key set today so decided to do the oil and filter change , so now done timing belt and full service fueled up and ready for a trip out . Don't forget some ice cream for us Derek 🍦
Jeff was yours a 12 mm ? Out o interest that's all

Back