What made you smile today.

OH MY GOODNESS........opened this thread to have that staring me in the face........just eating bacon butty......its right put me off............birds are going to have a good feed on the butty today............
how long will it take to remove that image from my brain.............think we should have a warning before opening post.....lol

More than my life is worth, if I’m honest Colin that looks more like your self portrait there’s only one bum with a tan like that and it ain’t Mr Admins ????????

And I think it needs a shave.
View attachment 38118
What a way to start yer day - open the laptop and see that, spose things can only get better :(
OH MY GOODNESS........opened this thread to have that staring me in the face........just eating bacon butty......its right put me off............birds are going to have a good feed on the butty today............
how long will it take to remove that image from my brain.............think we should have a warning before opening post.....lol

Frankly I can't see what all the fuss is about. And neither can Phil, I'm sure.
What's so disturbing about a close-up of:

WP_20180911_09_38_15_Pro (2).jpg

my crooked elbow?

Colin ???

Ha ha Colin, it’s all these sex maniacs jumping to the wrong conclusion :)

Ha ha Colin, it’s all these sex maniacs jumping to the wrong conclusion :)

Frankly I'm in no position to judge, Neil.
Err................how to put this........err............
.......... but it would seem some are.

Colin ???

The good lady had her new car delivered today ,she works bloody hard at hospital and looks after grandkids
She will be as happy as ,I ain’t happy though ,come home after 14 hr shift tee on unit ,she and my two daughters have trotted off to bloody ikea ( more dosh) wonder if I can get a 15 hr shift the morn ?

oh janette...ive had a b.... lousy day.......however, your post has got me into a chuckly and i cannot stop.......didnt expect that quip........hahahaha lol........

I’m pleased I could be of some help trixie... lol ?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back