What made you smile today.

As reported elsewhere it's a glorious day here in Hertfordshire.
So I followed the River Lee on the bike up into Bedfordshire.
They're a strange lot up there in The North. I came across these road signs and doubted it very much:

WP_20180913_13_53_43_Rich (2).jpg

But sure enough, 2 minutes after I took this photo a 3.5 tonne dandelion crossed from one side to the other.
That made me smile.

Colin ???

As reported elsewhere it's a glorious day here in Hertfordshire.
So I followed the River Lee on the bike up into Bedfordshire.
They're a strange lot up there in The North. I came across these road signs and doubted it very much:

View attachment 38152

But sure enough, 2 minutes after I took this photo a 3.5 tonne dandelion crossed from one side to the other.

Colin ???
Triffid arrack?

Going with son to pick g/daughter up from school as she didn’t know we haven’t seen her for 5 weeks on her way out of the house she ran over to me threw her arms around my neck said love you nana and really missed you and grandad :)

Going with son to pick g/daughter up from school as she didn’t know we haven’t seen her for 5 weeks on her way out of the house she ran over to me threw her arms around my neck said love you nana and really missed you and grandad :)[/Q
do they know you are getting a puppy jeanette........or will it be a surprise for them.........????

Going with son to pick g/daughter up from school as she didn’t know we haven’t seen her for 5 weeks on her way out of the house she ran over to me threw her arms around my neck said love you nana and really missed you and grandad :)

do threy know you are gettig a puppy jeanette...or will itbe a surprise for them....... yet...lol.......

oops sorry wrong thread...

Last edited:
do threy know you are gettig a puppy jeanette...or will itbe a surprise for them....... yet...lol.......

oops sorry wrong thread...

Whirlwind knows but other g/daughters don’t trixie so it’ll be pandemonium when they come!! ? no the youngest g/daughter is so gentle with dogs even with the neighbours dog and he’s mental!!...lol

im smiling...made it to the tip .recycling centre...today with 8 bags garden rubbish.........hurrah......had a good old fashioned banter down there.......should have taken my sandwiches and juice ad watched the goings on...interesting

I had nothing to smile about today firstly I was extremely ill yesterday so much so I sh!t in my toilet instead of in a bag for the first time in years, secondly still feeling ill and not a 100% I ripped my side bumper and a bit of my rear bumper and finally I have some a poorly leg looks like a bite or a allergic reaction, so no I have begger all to smile about today but my name is Annie and I believe the sun will come out tomorrow. ??????

Last edited:
I had nothing to smile about today firstly I was extremely ill yesterday so much so I sh!t in my toilet instead of in a bag for the first time in years, secondly still feeling ill and not a 100% I ripped my side bumper and a bit of my rear bumper and finally I have some a poorly leg looks like a bite or a allergic reaction, so no I have begged all to smile about today but my name is Annie and I believe the sun will come out tomorrow. ??????

I’m sure that it will Annie, sorry that you’re having a rough time.

Just back from my youngest sons house ,he’s just bought and fitted a 55 inch tv he asked what I thought of it I replied I hadn’t noticed it ,he replied your jesting it’s huge I burst ought laughing

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back