What did you do to your van today?

I hope you get to use the discs to keep them in good shape.
I fear I may have to put new discs one when I do get out and about as mine have rusted badly.

Realised it’s five years since I bought it and had the cam belt changed . Something I did not knowing it’s previous last change.
Checked the hand book and it says every 100K....or five years.
I’ve only done 40K....but will book it in ASAP for a new belt.
Better safe than sorry.
Drove to the garage a mile from home.
Its now booked in for the cam belt next Wednesday.
Drove the circular route home (5miles) just because I could.

I hope you get to use the discs to keep them in good shape.
I fear I may have to put new discs one when I do get out and about as mine have rusted badly.
it will be run every week even if it's the circular route around the area to keep them faced up

I thought your van was not that old, how come your having to change hubs and bearings so soon?
08 reg were going to be doing I hope a fair bit miles in the next two years so bit the bullit and replaced the hubs with the bearings in them as they get striped down to do the discs anyways so that's them done and hope trouble free spent over a grand on parts etc one hub at rear is £260 ouch but they do look nice through the alloy
THATS THIS WEEK😩
fancy tyres is next ( next year ) try n dip her purse again shhhhhh!

08 reg were going to be doing I hope a fair bit miles in the next two years so bit the bullit and replaced the hubs with the bearings in them as they get striped down to do the discs anyways so that's them done and hope trouble free spent over a grand on parts etc one hub at rear is £260 ouch but they do look nice through the alloy
THATS THIS WEEK😩
fancy tyres is next ( next year ) try n dip her purse again shhhhhh!
Preventative maintenance! 👍

Took the van for a blast on the M27 today to Fritham in the New Forest , cruised at 70 mph , van went well , not moved it for about 8 weeks ,parked with brakes off but when I tried to leave home in it the brakes were stuck on, just a few wriggles and all was free again, topped up my LPG at OWER services 68.9 pence litre, only needed just over 10 litres and bottles were full, so that was OK.
Beautiful sunny cold day here today in Romsey, hard frost over night so a good day for a run out, got caught in a Pig Jam at BROOK in the Forest, about 15 large Pigs and Piglets eating Acorns in the road and they were not going to move for anyone till they had their fill, lovely sight, lots of Donkeys , Ponies and cattle roaming the Forest today, great to see.
We parked up at Stoney Cross an old WW2 airfield and had our lunch, lots of vans here today all folks enjoying the sunshine, Super day out , now we have a glorious sunset over our garden, another frost forecast tonight, so maybe another lovely day tomorrow.IMG_20201206_133118.jpgIMG_20201206_133137.jpgIMG_20201206_133206.jpgIMG_20201206_133221.jpgIMG_20201206_133227.jpgIMG_20201206_133303.jpgIMG_20201206_133315.jpg

Drove it for the first time since last december when it got its last MOT. Its now got a nice new MOT with just 3 miles between certificates.
Might tax it in January to have some days out, or maybe not?
Its now parked on the drive of our recently moved into house having moved almost 100 yards.
Thats enough gallavanting for one year
K ;)

Fitted a new nearside headlight as the old one was missing a rubber boot and was misting up and the reflector was black in places. Shiny new one now so should be able to see in the dark.

Because I had a run out to Kingholm Quay near Dumfries yesterday, Today I washed the van off! This past week I have redecorated the van, inside of course, as I decided I had just a tad too much red.

Because I had a run out to Kingholm Quay near Dumfries yesterday, Today I washed the van off! This past week I have redecorated the van, inside of course, as I decided I had just a tad too much red.
Still awaiting snaps of van completion 😀😀😀😀👍

Back