What did you do to your van today?

I went and sat in my van to try and work out how to do this god damn cupboard 😡😡
I’m done !!! Fed up people letting be down maybe just rip the whole lot out and get an LPG

Fitted the BC40 Reversing Camera, including the numberplate plastic frame that has the camera mount preset. Took a wee while to remove the existing numberplate that had copious quantities of double sided tape applied, but managed with a thin scraper and gentle lifting. When that was removed, I found the two original numberplate predrilled holes with the self tappers in situ, so just had to take them out and pack the gap with penny washers to stop the Garmin frame from distorting.

Didn't have any lithium AA batteries so just used bog standard AAs for testing. Switched on the Camper 780 Satnav, which found the BC40 immediately, so just had to go to Settings Menu to pair the Camera and then play for 2-3 minutes to adjust the camera lines to the kerb and parking bay lines, finishing with the test of the Voice Command to switch on and off. Almost as easy as the instructions claimed!

The BC40 won't be blocked by the Bike Rack and Cover, and it will give me a more accurate view than the hardwired version at roof height that is set at about 40 feet viewing distance to 'see' over the Bike Rack & Covers. BC40 can be detached easily and fits in the driver's top door pocket easily, so should only need to be hooked up for parking manoeuvres

Steve

Come on then tell us what the problem is so we can help you :coffee::coffee::coffee:
Because of the changes with small gas bottle we need a bigger cupboard made … probably easy I know for a lot of you but when it involves adjusting gas pipes then I don’t want to mess about. Was told by two peope it’s an easy job but both people have let me down

Because of the changes with small gas bottle we need a bigger cupboard made … probably easy I know for a lot of you but when it involves adjusting gas pipes then I don’t want to mess about. Was told by two peope it’s an easy job but both people have let me down

Ps so sorry if I’m repeating myself I sick of my own voice 😂….. a carpenter doesn’t want to mess round with gas and a gas person doesn’t know how to build a cupboard 🤪

Back