What did you do to your van today?

what size bottle have you got now
The gas locker hold two of the 3.9 kg bottles but we need to change tk a bigger bottle as won’t be able to get the smaller ones again. This is the gas locker as it is because we removed the seat surrounding it. So was hoping a bigger cupboard to put in a bigger bottle so we can access to it when the sliding door is open

C7A84B07-EAE8-4932-9FA4-49C41F0B86C2.jpeg

The gas locker hold two of the 3.9 kg bottles but we need to change tk a bigger bottle as won’t be able to get the smaller ones again. This is the gas locker as it is because we removed the seat surrounding it. So was hoping a bigger cupboard to put in a bigger bottle so we can access to it when the sliding door is open
The stopping of the 3.9Kg bottles is by Calor only. You will be able to get Flogas 3.9Kg still.

The stopping of the 3.9Kg bottles is by Calor only. You will be able to get Flogas 3.9Kg still.
yes I been told this too but as you can see it still wasted space. It would be useful to have a cupboard there, I’m always looking for more storage for all my junk

Repaired electric step after over 2 years of not being able to use!
Nice satisfying clunk as it drops down in place after extending as well :D

Tidied up the BC40 Camera Mounting that I put on as it was getting dark yesterday. Also noticed yesterday whn cleaning the roof that there was a bright white strip adjacent to a run of ancient mastic, so cleaned and dried the area and ran a replacement bead of non setting mastic over the bright white strip. Fingers crossed the seal is restored/preserved!

'Twas an excuse to get the new ladders out again :rolleyes:

Steve

The off side had some frame work around the fuse box why I dont know it also had headless bolts which i managed to remove using a 1/4 turn with plyers I can now see why they wanted almost £500 for the fitting never mind it kept me aff the beer until now which is well deserved and wont touch the sides. Off to my mates tomorrow to fit the springs using his spring compressor. Cheers big ears! 🍻
🍻🍻

The off side had some frame work around the fuse box why I dont know it also had headless bolts which i managed to remove using a 1/4 turn with plyers I can now see why they wanted almost £500 for the fitting never mind it kept me aff the beer until now which is well deserved and wont touch the sides. Off to my mates tomorrow to fit the springs using his spring compressor. Cheers big ears! 🍻
🍻🍻
Nice one Sam lolol

Got travel insurance, booked return ferry and got Dartford pass too, so all set for the 21st, sad thing is though because we are both well over 71 our foray is restricted to just a little over a month per trip(35 days) with Staysure. So together with our Tesco points Chunnel booking, all is done and this daft old soul is chomping at the bit

Back