France/ Spain trip with possibly Portugal.

What day are you arriving Derek, we could leave you a beer payed on in the bar, but then when they ask who you are and what you look like, I don't think they will understand, grumpy old git🤔🤔
TBH Jeff, I reckon we’ll be lucky to get there much before early April. That beer would be flat by then, and possibly a bit dusty. Don’t forget we have the choice of Maria’s bar or Fatima’s. Unless you’re leaving one in each. And don’t forget, Rob likes a tipple as well. Now, this beer of yours is getting expensive 😳
As for Grumpy Old Git, don’t forget Goggle translate..

What day are you arriving Derek, we could leave you a beer payed on in the bar, but then when they ask who you are and what you look like, I don't think they will understand, grumpy old git🤔🤔
I think, Jeff, that the Bartender may tell you that the description of the person entitled to the prepaid beer, the 'grumpy old git' is far too vague ... 'Senor, it could be any one of about 29 million Englishmen ... ' :D

Steve

Last night we stayed at Rincon de la Victoria in a large carpark, had a peaceful night and it's about 200 metres away from the beach, there are a number of shops just around the corner including a fantastic bakery, that we had to just sample there cakes. The wind is gusting gale force last night and also today as well, we traveled down to the Aire at Mijas were they hold the market as I wanted to top up with water and empty the waste and call at the Aldi there, it was packed as usual, but we didn't intend stopping.
Two police cars arrived as I was emptying the grey waste, I had already emptied the cassette toilet, luckily I had just about finished emptying the grey, one of the police cars came over to our motorhome and said no you can't empty waste in that drain, it's for rain water only, yet it has a cord on to pull the manhole cover up and it's where everyone uses to empty out.
As we where there a few came over with there cassettes, but when I moved the motorhome the police car parked over the drain. We then topped up with freshwater and have found a place on the seafront by Fuengirola castle that we have used before, it's ideal for cycling along the seafront, if this wind ever stops. There are about 20 other motorhomes here, it costs €2 a night, we are staying for 3 nights before heading up to Sierra Nevada for some skiing with my family.

Screenshot_2023-02-10-12-40-33-183_fr.tramb.park4night.jpgScreenshot_2023-02-10-12-40-37-876_fr.tramb.park4night.jpgScreenshot_2023-02-10-12-40-42-843_fr.tramb.park4night.jpgScreenshot_2023-02-10-12-40-48-976_fr.tramb.park4night.jpgScreenshot_2023-02-10-12-40-54-123_fr.tramb.park4night.jpg

thats interesting if its the manhole at mijas with the rope attached then there was a toilet block there before it got washed away a couple of years ago it discharged into the same manhole

thats interesting if its the manhole at mijas with the rope attached then there was a toilet block there before it got washed away a couple of years ago it discharged into the same manhole
Yes that was the one, it still has the cord attached. I will nip down on my scooter if the wind drops and see if it's back to business as usual.

In Cordoba there's a large, flat, quiet parking area near the zoo. 15 minutes walk to the Alcazar. It was over 40 degrees when we were there last year, should be a lot cooler now.

** This was a response to a post on page 1. I didn't clock that the post had gone to 12 pages!

Screenshot_20230212-161537-351.png

I make no apologies for "loving" that photo. It's a perfect image and reminds me of all the happy journeys we made with our late pooch. Thank you for postirrrrng it.
Our daughter, a pro snapper, refers to that as the "Golden hour".
There's another on when the Sun's up, an hour or so after dawn.
She hates weddings between 10am and 4 pm.

But it's a low priority for the loving couple.
@jeffmossy has the knack.

Just a Quickie do we need a picture Driver Licence to visit France or Spain as only got the paper version, thanks Chris.

I've been led to believe you need the proper licence I'm awaiting mine to be returned from dvla ferry booked for this weekend🥵🤞🤞

I've been led to believe you need the proper licence I'm awaiting mine to be returned from dvla ferry booked for this weekend🥵🤞🤞
The paper licence is the proper licence till your 70 yrs old unless you change the details on it , my question is will France need to see a photo licence instead now were not in Europe ,thanks Chris.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back